MASK AND MUD DIRECTIONS:
Each mask/mud contains approximately 8 (+/-) uses.
Thank you for your purchase of a made to order custom mask or mud. We’re sure you’ll enjoy your choice but we’d like to give you a few pointers regarding how to use and care for your purchase.
- Pull your hair away from your face. We don't want to have to wash mud from our hair and we want maximum coverage.
- Apply a hot/warm compress prior to applying the mask in order to soften any stubborn pore blockages.
- Wash your face with a mild soap such as our castile soap.
- Always make sure our hands are clean and dry before dispensing. Better yet, use a clean dry spoon. These items are preserved with a natural preservative but for a longer happy life for your purchase, we suggest NOT introducing any unnecessary moisture or other such ickys if you can help it.
- Spread a thin layer of your mask or mud over your face. Please avoid your eyes and nostrils.
- Relax for approximately 15 – 20 minutes. You’re certainly welcome to not relax but we can’t really see the point of using our mask/mud if you’re stressed. Just saying. : )
- When the mask/mud is fully dry, rinse your face and neck with cold water. DO NOT RUB with a cloth. Simply let the water do the work.
- Finally, pat your face dry with a soft rag/towel (we suggest our peshetemals but you’re welcome to use any soft cloth you desire). We’ll say this one more time… PAT DRY. Please do not rub.
- Recap your mask/mud and store in a cool, dark, dry place.
Note: Masks & Muds are NOT for everyday use. Any items containing Dead Sea Mud or Sea Clay should NOT be used more than once or twice a week. Discontinue use immediately if irritation occurs. You may notice some pinkness to your face. This is common and typically simply renewed blood flow to the application areas.